Re: Use Cases

Yes Armando, I agree that we need more specific cases for LLD. I attempted some (quite generic) in the example section. I suggest to collect more specific ones via email or directly in the wiki, and discuss them on the go.
--Aldo

On 11 Jan 2012, at 18:50, Armando Stellato wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I’ve added a few lines to the necessary knowledge section of LLD. However, I already found it very good and clear.
> My only remark out-of-the-wiki is that it does not seem to be a use case, but a list of requisites for the definition of (part of) the model related to language resources description. Even the use of the various sections is different from the typical use cases.
> However, providing that it is very clear in its intentions and that we just need something to understand what we want to do, I would suggest to continue on this line.
> Cheers,
> Armando

_____________________________________

Aldo Gangemi
Senior Researcher
Semantic Technology Lab (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology,
National Research Council (ISTC-CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161, Roma, Italy
Tel: +390644161535
Fax: +390644161513