Re: Use Cases

Aldo, Armando,

   In principle I agree that the LLD use case could be broken down into
several more specific use cases. However, here we are concerned with how
the lexicon model will support representing the results of linking
lexica, not with supporting the process of linking lexica.
So I think that from the point of view of the lexicon model, having a
rather abstract and broad use case might be enough?

The question is if the use case we have is enough to support the process
of deriving requirements on the design of the ontology-lexicon model.

Any opinions on this?

Best regards,

Philipp.

--
Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
Semantic Computing Group
Excellence Cluster - Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
University of Bielefeld

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412