Kick-off teleconference: 2. December, 1-3pm (CET)

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 16:24:53 +0100
To: public-ontolex@w3.org
Dear all,

  thanks for participating in the Doodle poll. As December 2. seems to
suit a number of people, we propose to have the first kick-off
teleconference on this date, from 1-3pm (CET).

Furthermore, we propose to have a monthly conference on the first Friday
of the month, from 1-3pm. The next teleconference will then be on the
6th of January.

The agenda for the next telco will be as follows:

1) discussion on the goals of the ontolex community group (20 mins. max)

        -> see the document here for this:
http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Goals_and_Scope_of_Ontology-Lexica_Community_Group

2) discussion of group mission, schedule and timelines (20 mins. max)

        -> see the proposal here for this:
http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Main_Page

3) discussion on use cases, tandems of owners and reviewing of use cases
(1h max)

       -> see the current status here for this:
http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Specification_of_Use_Cases

We will be using a teleconferencing service for the call; we will send
out call-in details soon.

Best regards,

Philipp.

--