Drop 'formal semantics' from the deliverable list

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 10:58:14 +0100
To: public-ole-comment@w3.org
The current text in the list of deliverables includes:

> A technology-neutral permissions and obligations information model with formal semantics

This may be dangerous as part of an official deliverable text. The term “formal semantics” is, in many respect, a very loaded term and may mean the development of some sort of a mathematical model to express the model which can become very complex and difficult to understand. Consider, for example, the [prov formal semantics document](http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/NOTE-prov-sem-20130430/). I do not think we should put this into a "required" list of deliverables.

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Digital Publishing Lead