Re: Issues

Dear Joshua, Renato,

I am out of office, I hope to have time to contribute soon!

Regards,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D2110 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Warning about the confidentiality of communications: the content of this e-mail and its attachments is strictly confidential. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is forbidden.