Re: is overloading of leftOperand possible using dataType pertaining to rightOperand ?

Hi Sridhar…a small point...

The odrl:dataType is the data type of the value of odrl:rightOperand.

In the example below, that does not seem correct as the value of odrl:rigthOperand is a “URI” datatype.

Cheers - Renato