Re: Action - includedIn / implies

Hi Joshua, includedIn and implies are used in defining Actions.
Here is an example:

odrl:annotate a odrl:Action, skos:Concept ;
 odrl:includedIn odrl:use ;
 rdfs:label "Annotate"@en ;
 skos:definition "To add explanatory notations/commentaries to the Asset without modifying the Asset in any other way."@en ;
        skos:scopeNote "Non-Normative"@en .

We don’t use any “implies” examples in the model/vocab - but these can appear in Profiles…

Cheers - R