Re: Leveraging ODRL to represent data contracts

A long time ago, the ODRL group started work on a “Services Profile”: https://www.w3.org/2012/09/odrl/archive/odrl.net/Profiles/Services/WD-20080402.html
that included “Requirements” (now called Duties) such as performance, reliability etc (see Fig 2 in the link above)

There is no reason why an ODRL Policy could not include an obligation (duty) on the provider (assigner) of a dataset (asset) to ensure it is updated on a daily basis (with appropriate new terms)

Cheers - Renato