Re: Hotel video rentals and Duty Classes

That has been along my line of thinking.

As far as I’ve seen, parts of real-world T&Cs of an agreement are to always fulfil your duties (the mandatory – like ‘the room’ / and the optional extras – like movies and minibar). So in the ODRL Evaluator, I am interpreting relationships to Duties as ‘connectors’ (with no consequence to the evaluation itself).

At the moment, my component dispatches those ‘commitments’ to delegate entities and makes the practical assumption during evaluation that the state for Duty is ‘agreed = fulfilled’:

Thanks for the feedback,

Joshua Cornejo

marketdata

embed open standards