From: Joshua Cornejo <josh@marketdata.md>
Sent: Thursday, 4 July 2024 09:02
To: public-odrl@w3.org Group <public-odrl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: odrl:LeftOperand and odrl:Action affinity to odrl:Rule classes

Yes – I thought about as part of the validation.

I had a brief conversation with Yassir on Monday and explained how there ‘the many layers’ and where SHACL  is useful (grammatical validation) and where it could be a good idea but won’t be performant (evaluation).

Unless someone has already done it - I will try to build a SHACL baseline and put it on GitHub.

Regards,
Joshua Cornejo
marketdata<https://www.marketdata.md/>
embed open standards