Re: Assigners and inheritFrom policies

Hi Josuha, thanks for the additional information….

In the diagram, is the second odrl:Offer inheriting from the first odrl:Agreement?
I would expect that to create some semantic inconsistencies.

Also, when you mention “roles”, are you referring to the odrl:function property: https://www.w3.org/TR/odrl-model/#function

What "transitive relationships” would occur...as the functional roles would explicitly appear in the new policy (as they were inherited downstream)

Cheers - R