Re: Unlocking the Path for Product and Policy Users: Practical Integration of DCAT and ODRL

Dear Joshua,

This email is to thank you about the awesome presentation you have done
today

I invite others to know about Joshua's great job!

Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D2110 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)