Re: Implementation Best Practices - example 5

Hi,
Sorry for my empty answer.
I just wanted to confirm that with the right quotation from the spec
https://www.w3.org/TR/odrl-model/

    2.5Constraints

    Constraints are boolean/logical expressions that can be used to
    refine the semantics of an Action and Party/Asset Collection or
    declare the conditions applicable to a Rule. Constraints can be
    represented as a*Constraint*class or*Logical Constraint*class. A
    Logical Constraint will refer to existing Constraints as its
    operands. When multiple Constraints apply to the same Rule, Action,
    Party/Asset Collection, then they are interpreted as conjunction and
    all/MUST/be satisfied.

Regards,
Víctor

El 11/04/2024 a las 13:55, Víctor Rodríguez Doncel escribió:

> El 11/04/2024 a las 9:17, Renato Iannella escribió:
>> In this case, they mean the same as multiple (non-logical)
>> constraints must ALL be satisfied.
>>
>> Cheers - Renato
>>
>>> On 11 Apr 2024, at 05:07, Joshua Cornejo <josh@marketdata.md> wrote:
>>>
>>> I have a question about example 5:
>>>
>>>   * What is the difference (if any) between having a list of
>>>     constraints and a logical constraint with the “and”?
>>>
>>> {
>>> "@context":"http://www.w3.org/ns/odrl.jsonld",
>>> "@type":"Set",
>>> "uid":"https://w3c.github.io/odrl/bp/examples/5",