Re: Constraint V Refinement

Hi,

I do not see a great difference between refinement or constraint because
its interpretation is not defined (cf. examples in a testbed where an
algorithm must behave differently in each case), therefore the
difference is only philosophical to me. And even in this case unclear: I
would have said constraint, though, for the deliveryChannel, and if
refinement, refinement of the action (this would be like an "adverb"
modifying the action rather than an "adjective" qualifying the asset)

Regards,
Víctor

 > Is the deliveryChannel a refinement on ‘stream’ or a constraint on
the rule?

refinement on the asset i.e. the video itself? e.g., => "you can stream
(action) videos whose deliveryChannel is YouTube (asset with
deliveryChannel == YT)

br, simon

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 910672914
Skype: vroddon3