Re: Help with ODRL

Hi Vincent, I looked at how to express the Asset more precisely and the versions.

The idea seems to be that the license applies to a Publishers collection of Assets that are of type schema:ScholarlyArticle
In addition, this subset of the collection can be further refined by version of the articles: jav:VoR jav:AM jav:AO

So we have to use an Asset Collection with a source URI.
Since this is an “instant” license, the ASF ODRL Profile will need to define one specific for this purpose.

Below is an example of what this may like like:

"permission":[
       {
          "action":"distribute",
          "target": {