Re: Profiles Best Practice - how to deal with sub-classes of Rule - open until 5 October

Hi Victor, thanks for your update…It’s great to see this work on developing such mappings to ODRL licenses.

Is there any way we can make this into some ODRL community report?

I would says a big “yes” to approaching the SPDX group to use ODRL…let us know how you go…

Cheers - Renato