Re: Profile BP: creating Rule subsclasses edited

Thanks you Michael,

The chosen option enables richer expressivity, I guess.
We can not only model the deontic modalities, but other modal logics,
such as epistemic logic.

For example, one might conceive: "Mr. X believes A",  o "Ms. Y knows Mr.
X believes A".

Unlikely to be useful, but who knows. MIght be related to the building
of consensus, to games such as Prisoner's Dilemma (if I believe he will
cooperate, then...) and to grounding some clauses (I get married, among
other things, because I /believe /Ms. Y is single -- some sort of
reasoning might be done with this epistemic logic).

In these cases, I would be happy to inherit these operators directly
from rule.

Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 910672914
Skype: vroddon3