Re: Profiles Best Practice - how to deal with sub-classes of Rule - open until 5 October

Dear Renato,

Yes, I hope to send a more detailed report in the next few weeks (but
before the end of November).
Although I have not been able to join to the last ODRL meetings, I
commit to review the meeting notes and help with the action points...

Regards,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 910672914
Skype: vroddon3