From: Víctor Rodríguez Doncel <vrodriguez@fi.upm.es>
Date: Tuesday, 8 October 2019 at 6:18 pm
To: "public-odrl@w3.org" <public-odrl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: ODRL Teleconference (October 2019)

For the record, just a comment on yesterday's call.

Graham, Nicoletta and myself attended the call, discussing for about 45 minutes:
a) on the interests of rights representation in the geospatial domain, and the potential use of a profile
b) on existing and past endeavours of ODRL
c) on the academic progress of Nicoletta and their latest research paper

In the absence of Michael, we did not review the ODRL Profile Best Practices, but we urged this document to reach a stable status.

Best regards,
Víctor