Re: Profiles Ontology

I second what Rob is saying - the nature of profiles has been a major drag on the standardisation process for OGC and ISO. If this group can find a way to keep things really open and simple then you have a chance of achieving interoperability in the real world. Adding profiles just makes things harder - to be avoided if you can.

Kind regards

Graham Vowles ● graham.vowles@bloxstore.net <mailto:graham.vowles@bloxstore.net> ● +44 7748 321774 ● www.bloxstore.net <http://www.bloxstore.net/> ● @bloxstore