Re: ODRL Teleconference (Feb 2019)

Dear Renato, all

I will miss the next  few ODRL teleconferences, as I am precisely
lecturing at this time every week (between 11.00 and 12.40 UTC).
It is unlucky because I only lecture 4 hours per week and it is the only
regular activity I cannot shift.

I had double interest for this call: I believe the profile ontology is
nice (https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profilesont/) and also I am eager to
know more about Jarsolav's use case.

In fact, I would like to /asses how many people/ are developing around
ODRL, their interest in sharing efforts and the possibility of sharing
resources in a common github repo.
As per my organization, UPM, I would like to report that this year we
are starting two new European-funded projects where development will be
made around ODRL. As we aim at generality, we would be happy to code in
the framework of ODRL repos and not our projects'. Indeed, only if this
is of interest for anybody else, there is software to be reused and the
CG agrees.

Thanks and apologies for my absence.
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 910672914
Skype: vroddon3