Re: Notes of ODRL Telefonconference on 3 December 2018

+1 to the new suggested timezone.
Last night I had familiar inconveniences that cannot be foreseen at that
time in the night...

Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 910672914
Skype: vroddon3