From: Renato Iannella [mailto:renato.iannella@monegraph.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 12:21 AM
To: W3C POE WG; public-odrl@w3.org Group
Subject: ODRL XML Encoding

Dear POE WG and ODRL CG, a question was raised at the POE WG F2F Meeting about the ODRL XML Encoding [1] and to determine the scope of its use [2].

If you are using, or planning to use, the ODRL XML Encoding, can you please email back to the list (or to me) - thanks.

Renato Iannella, Monegraph
Co-Chair, W3C Permissions & Obligations Expression (POE) Working Group

[1] https://www.w3.org/2016/09/23-poe-minutes
[2] https://www.w3.org/2016/poe/track/actions/29