From: Jim Earley [mailto:xml.jim@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 10:57 AM
To: Myles, Stuart; Renato Iannella; ODRL Community Group
Subject: Re[2]: Version 2.1 spec URLs

All,

If you're interested, I have a new Java library to parse and serialize ODRL v2.1 to and from JSON and XML.

The source code is here:  https://github.com/xmljim/w3odrl21

It's fairly complex, but the intent is to provide a flexible and extensible code base to support not only defined ODRL semantics, but also the ability to include extension elements.  I'm certain that a refactor might help, but donating what I have for the community to use.
I'm still working on building out the documentation in my spare time (very little these days).

Regards,

Jim Earley