Re: ODRL and Web Payments

Very interesting use cases, and very neatly exposed.

I do not see the role of ODRL in some of them (for example Use Case 1),
but in some others (for example Use Case 2) ODRL would be certainly
appropriate even with the Common Vocabulary alone.
For others (for example Use Case 3) an extended vocabulary would be
needed. These three posibilities should be distinguished...

Regards,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3672
Skype: vroddon3