Re: odrl-ISSUE-17: sameAs issue with Action vocabulary [ODRL 2 Ontology]

On  2013-Nov-07, at 12:30, Renato Iannella <ri@semanticidentity.com> wrote:

> On 5 Nov 2013, at 19:51, ODRL Community Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:
>
>> The Action vocabulary as defined by http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/two/vocab/ defines the identifier present as "twin" of display, execute and play.
>> The ontology draft has as sameAs relationship only with play and not with display and execute.
>
> I think there is a "typo" in the ontology, in that execute and display are sameAs each other, but that should be with present.

If the ontology doesn?t represent it in places where the spec does, then the ontology is wrong and I should fix it ? straightforward enough for me!

>> I propose this should be discussed first as a vocabulary design issue and only after finding a solution for that it should be implemented in the ontology.
>
> Michael, what are your thoughts ?
>
>> Note: all the sameAs relationships in the Action vocabulary are not visible in the human rendition of the ontology - but they exist e.g. in the Turtle rendition.
>
> Mo, can this be added to your script?

Yup, I can do that.

M.

--
Mo McRoberts - Analyst - BBC Archive Development,
Zone 1.08, BBC Scotland, 40 Pacific Quay, Glasgow G51 1DA,

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the
immediately.