From: Cindy Lewis [mailto:cindy.lewis@me.com]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 8:46 AM
To: Renato Iannella
Cc: public-odrl@w3.org Group
Subject: Re: ODRL/RightsML @ W3C eBooks Workshop

Bravo!

Cindy

On Feb 1, 2013, at 7:56 AM, Renato Iannella wrote:

Congrats to Stuart for having his "Developing and Applying Rights Expression using ODRL and RightsML" position paper [1] on the agenda of the W3C Workshop on "eBooks: Great Expectations for Web Standards"....

See the full agenda [2]

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity
http://semanticidentity.com<http://semanticidentity.com/>
Mobile: +61 4 1313 2206

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/08/electronic-books/submissions/webooks2013_submission_5
[2] http://www.w3.org/2012/08/electronic-books/agenda.html

The information contained in this communication is intended for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If the reader of this
communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error, and that any review,
notify The Associated Press immediately by telephone at +1-212-621-1898
and delete this email. Thank you.
[IP_US_DISC]

msk dccc60c6d2c3a6438f0cf467d9a4938