Re: Review of Action Vocabulary and proposed changes by IPTC

On 17 Dec 2013, at 03:01, Michael Steidl (IPTC) <mdirector@iptc.org> wrote:

> Based on that we’ve created an extended grid of the Action vocabulary including proposed modifications and the introduction of a hierarchy of the terms.
> Find it on http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/wiki/Vocabulary_Definitions
>
> All are invited to post your comments in the Community Comments column of the Action vocabulary grid on that page – or to this email list.

Michael, many thanks to you and the IPTC team for such substantive work on the ODRL semantics.

All, please review carefully and make specific comments on the wiki (per Action term) and general higher-level comments to the list.

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity
http://semanticidentity.com