RE: Policy type "set" and granting rights (?)

I think the essential modification -by a RightsML profile - is to define
that the referenced parent does not have to be an ODRL policy. It would make
sense to have an identifier for a group of contracts of a new provider and
finding such an identifier should have the meaning: be aware that this
policy is an extension (or restriction, depends on how you view it) of a
policy in a written natural language document issued by that content
provider.

Further: we at IPTC already had a look into the ODRL specs for finding a way
to cover this issue. And the action reviewPolicy looks attractive too: if a
policy includes a duty that  an (optionally explicitly referenced) document
has to be reviewed while interpreting this policy could enforce the same
action on the receiver's side as pointing to a parent.

And maybe it needs a recommendation which of the two options for expressing
more-or-less the same should be used.

Michael