Fwd: Deadline on April 22 - Virtual Goods+ODRL 2013 - Latest Call for Papers

A reminder for the CFP for the Virtual Goods+ODRL 2013 Workshop closing 22 April....

Also note that the workshop is part of the larger "Informatik 2013" conference with other workshops covering eGov, eParticipation, Knowledge Mgt, Agent Systems, and Mobile services...

Begin forwarded message: