Re: ODRL Profile for Linked Data

Well,

at least this is the feedback I was expecting, I dont have any other
issue to ask for the moment. And you?
I will follow Sabrina's suggestions...

Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3672
Skype: vroddon3