Re: ODRL Profile for Linked Data

Thanks!
I will take a look...

I assume we are meeting then next week, isnt it?

If this is the case, maybe we can progress on this. After your edition
and my last changes, I am not aware of many more changes to be done...

Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3672
Skype: vroddon3