Re: Combined Permissions and Restrictions in ODRL 2.0: Is this example correct?

On 23 Feb 2012, at 12:12, wrote:

> "It is permitted to make up to five printed copies of the content asset, for which a fee x must be paid in advance. It is permitted to make a further five printed copies, provided an additional fee x is paid in advance. It is prohibited to make more than ten printed copies in total."
>
> Here’s the ODRL I have come up with, which does validate against the ODRL.xsd, as defined inhttp://www.w3.org/community/odrl/two/xml/, so it should at least be syntactically correct.

Hmmm..that is interesting…you are correct in that it passes the XML Schema Validation (I used Oxygen)…

But looking at this line:

>         <o:asset uid="ns:myContentAsset" relation="target"/>

Tells me that it should have failed, as the value "target" is neither a URI, QName or QCode.

I checked the ODRL XML Schema again and it should match the regular expression (if it is a QCode) and clearly it is not a QName or a URI…

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity
http://semanticidentity.com