Re: Confirming intention to meet at TPAC? - NFC group

Hi Jacques,

Thank you for your reply. Systems Applications may move to
Thursday/Friday. We are waiting to hear back from them. If SysApps meets
on Thurs/Fri., I'll schedule NFC to meet on MonTues.

You mail below indications that you may only be meeting for one day?
Please confirm if the NFC group will meet for one or two days.

Thanks.
Susan