RE: Re: Mandatory Viewing for Next Week

Yes this is very exciting indeed.

________________________________
De : Brian Kardell<mailto:bkardell@gmail.com>
Envoyé : ‎26-‎09-‎13 08:34
À : public-nextweb@w3.org<mailto:public-nextweb@w3.org>
Objet : Fwd: Re: Mandatory Viewing for Next Week

if you don't follow the tag list and missed edge conf i would highly
recommend watching the service workers/offline bit below, its related to
some things various folks in this group have been working on.  I shared
that early work with Alex and Jake months ago and I feel like what's
presented there addresses many of the same things now.

I am very excited for this work.