Re: Fwd: Regarding an extensible framework for CSS prollyfilling.

On Jun 27, 2013 8:26 PM, "Sebastian Ferreyra" <sebastian@ferreyrapons.com.ar>
wrote:

> Here's the beginnings of a white paper on the design of such a framework,
based on my work on vminpoly.

> https://github.com/saabi/vminpoly/wiki/Architecture
>
> Thoughts?

This is actually the vision of hitch as well, and a few other related
things Clint and I have to merge in.  We actually already have the plugin
preprocess the parsing part out for production uses if you want.
We have been meaning to integrate Tab's parser and extend the ideas out.
We would be thrilled if you wanted to collaborate on merging up these ideas.