Re: Merged a lot

Ok, I've sent a pull request with tests for Byte, Object, Boolean. Clint's test format worked a treat! :D

https://github.com/extensibleweb/webidl.js/pull/36

Clint, I didn't remove your boolean tests, but we probably don't need them.

Also, it is cool if we use WebIDL.Whatever-tests.js as the naming convention? It's a bit shorter and bit easier for me to read.

--
Marcos Caceres