Re: Merged a lot

For the moment - disregard the WebIDL interface tests - I'd like to
rewrite those to make them use the require statement as well (no need to
use setTimeout the way I did).

Modules don't switch (not sure what you mean by that exactly). RequireJS
holds an identity map of modules and when the test modules are loaded they
could make use of the entire set of modules that are loaded by the
original require func (as done by require.js with data-main). Qunit starts
on any test func call. Load order actually could be guaranteed within the
dependencies array of the require func if we were to include the order
plugin. But as for each module, that load order is based on the script
include order in index.html.