Re: Merged a lot

Marcos: I'm glad you showed this as I just committed a Boolean test
fixture. I also used AMD. But we have different approaches (I'm using
require and you use define). I put my test in
"web-idl-type-boolean-tests.js" in the /test directory.

I think my pattern is a little lighter than yours and might make test
writing a bit easier?

I'm happy contribute to the test writing as maybe that's a way to get
blind taste tests since I didn't write the implementations? Maybe that
will create a cleaner validation process of the implementations this way.

Thoughts?