Re: Merged a lot

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:

> On Monday, January 14, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Clint Hill wrote:
> > That's correct.
> >
> > Grunt 0.3.x had the config file as grunt.js. Grunt 0.4.x is going to use
> Gruntfile.js. As well there are significant changes to the internals
> (qunit, uglify, jshint) that are breaking at the moment. In order to use
> Grunt on the 0.4.x path you will need to be sure to update your local Grunt:
> >
> > npm uninstall -g grunt
> > npm install -g grunt-cli
> >
> > Once you have this setup, our project will hold all the necessary
> modules. Having said that: I strongly urge us to continue on this path as
> Grunt is becoming quite feature rich and IMO the changes that are in play
> are "good" and we should stick it out.
> >

> I agree - grunt is good. Thanks Clint for the clarification.
>
> Can we capture the above in the project readme?
>

> --
> Marcos Caceres

Yes - I was going to do that when I suggested that Clint and I would work
this out over lunch today... If anyone wants to get that rolling have at
it. I think we'll inevitably keep expanding that as we are able to do more
with it... Adding grunt targets is pretty nice and it might be a good
mechanism to develop and recontribute web idl processors.