From:  Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
Date:  Monday, January 14, 2013 9:11 AM
To:  Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Cc:  Clint Hill <clint.hill@gmail.com>, "public-nextweb@w3.org"
<public-nextweb@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: Merged a lot

On Jan 14, 2013 11:09 AM, "Marcos Caceres" <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:

> Hi Clint,
> Stupid question, but my grunt doesn't like "GruntFile.js" Š it's looking for
'grunt.js' so I get an grunt.js file not found error.

(mailto:clint.hill@gmail.com)> wrote:
> > > It was a git pull ­ so just an update.
> > >
> > > I had to make modifications to both grunt-contrib-qunit and
grunt-contrib-uglify, due to the Grunt API changes.

> > > As a stopgap I'm going to commit node_modules. This way we all have the
same stuff. Once Grunt becomes stabilized we can drop them from the tree.

> > > From: Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com (mailto:bkardell@gmail.com)>
> > > Date: Monday, January 14, 2013 8:36 AM
> > > To: Clint Hill <clint.hill@gmail.com (mailto:clint.hill@gmail.com)>
> > > Cc: "public-nextweb@w3.org (mailto:public-nextweb@w3.org)"
<public-nextweb@w3.org (mailto:public-nextweb@w3.org)>
> > > Subject: Re: Merged a lot
> > >
> > > Did it get you node_modules or are you using what I sent you? In other
words, did you try a fresh one or just an update?
> > > Brian Kardell :: @briankardell :: hitchjs.com <http://hitchjs.com>
(http://hitchjs.com)

<public-nextweb@w3.org (mailto:public-nextweb@w3.org)>

issues say "implement" which Marcos clearly has accomplished, I didn't follow
through and close them because a couple of them had open comments/notes...
Francois, can you just quickly take a look through the ones where Marcos had a
question and maybe determine if you would like to make note of it, open a new
issue on it or whatever? I don't want to lose the open questions...

that we can have the edge/fringe sort of debates and have something we can
safely rework if necessary... The current tests only check that an item exists
and, well - the test harnessing itself seems broken to me.

to run it ... jshint which complains for me on the webidl file iteself, not
anything recently added because of the Function constructor and use of
__proto__...

adjustments/copies that the build work and things worked fine though...

It isn't a stupid question at all - as I said, they are reworking grunt.
Your version was the latest until just a few days ago and there are
significant breaking changes including this one.

Brian Kardell :: @briankardell :: hitchjs.com <http://hitchjs.com>