RE: Please assign yourself on GH

I'll. But I've a general comment about your code: you assume Boolean, Double and DOMString are special types, but if you want to work with them in JavaScript, this will be a pain. I think we should just use "true" and "false" for Boolean, a normal JS string for DOMString. That means: just converters, no real type.

Boxing of values is generally not a good idea, if you want humans to modify the code (which we want).