Re: [wbs] response to 'Call for Review: Proposed W3C Process Document'

Per the follow-up comments I made in issue
https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/764, our Formal Objection (FO) that
was noted in the WBS Mailer response has been resolved.

This reverts our response back to:

> the reviewer suggests changes, but supports adoption as the W3C Process
whether or not the changes are adopted.

And:

> Mozilla supports this quite significant W3C Process revision, including
any changes (hence "suggests changes") in response to the comments on this
Call for Review as proposed by the W3C Process CG and approved by the AB.
As participants in this Call for Review, we would like to review that full
set of proposed changes when it is available from the Process CG.

And:

> we will file Process CG issue(s) for non-blocking triage & consideration
by the Process CG.

Thanks to quick responses with new information & clarification on
https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/764 which helped us promptly
resolve our FO while allowing for minor & editorial issues to be filed
separately, without awaiting their resolution to resolve our FO.

Tantek Çelik
Mozilla AC Rep