FYI: Timed Text Working Group Charter extended until 31 March 2023

Hello,

We have extended the Timed Text Working Group until 31 March 2023.

With kind regards,
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

--
Coralie Mercier  -  Head of W3C Marketing & Communications
mailto:coralie@w3.org - https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/