EPUB 3 Working Group charter extended until 2023-08-31

Hello,

We have extended the EPUB 3 Working Group charter until 2023-08-31.
cf. https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-epub-wg/2023Jan/0008.html

With kind regards,
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

--
Coralie Mercier  -  Head of W3C Marketing & Communications
mailto:coralie@w3.org - https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/