Re: [wbs] response to 'Call for Review: Audio Working Group Charter'

Note: The review form was prematurely and automatically opened. It’s now closed until we are ready to announce the opening of the review to the W3C Advisory Committee.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/