[wbs] response to 'Call for Review: Second Screen Working Group Charter'

From: Tantek Çelik via WBS Mailer <sysbot+wbs@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 17:12:02 +0000
To: public-new-work@w3.org
The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Call for Review:
Second Screen Working Group Charter' (Advisory Committee) for Mozilla
Foundation by Tantek Çelik.

The reviewer's organization abstains from this review.

Additional comments about the proposal:
   As we (Mozilla) are not currently participating in the Second Screen
Working Group and no current plans to join, we are abstaining from this
charter review. However, we note that this WG has APIs that are intended
for implementation by browser engines, similar but adjacent to the Web Apps
WG. To that extent we suggest including the text from the latest Web Apps
WG Charter draft the "Success Criteria" (Section 1.1 here
https://w3c.github.io/webappswg/charter/draft-charter-2021.html#scope) and
the "Working mode" (Section 5 here
https://w3c.github.io/webappswg/charter/draft-charter-2021.html#working-mode)
into the Second Screen Working Group Charter.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/secondscreen-charter-2022/ until
2022-02-18.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer