[wbs] response to 'Call for Review: Verifiable Credentials Working Group Charter'

From: Manu Sporny via WBS Mailer <sysbot+wbs@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2019 18:03:01 +0000
To: public-new-work@w3.org
The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Call for Review:
Verifiable Credentials Working Group Charter' (Advisory Committee) for
Digital Bazaar by Manu Sporny.

The reviewer's organization supports this Charter as is.
The reviewer's organization intends to participate in these groups:
   - Verifiable Credentials Working Group

The reviewer's organization:
   - intends to review drafts as they are published and send comments.
   - intends to develop experimental implementations and send experience
reports.
   - intends to develop products based on this work.
   - intends to apply this technology in our operations.

Comments about implementation schedule:
   Implementations of deliverables will occur immediately in order to
ensure that our organization is compliant with the latest specification.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/vcwg-2019/ until 2020-01-09.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer