[wbs] response to 'Call for Review: Widget specifications as Obsolete Recommendations'

From: David Baron via WBS Mailer <sysbot+wbs@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 22:24:05 +0000
To: public-new-work@w3.org
The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Call for Review:
Widget specifications as Obsolete Recommendations' (Advisory
Com‌mit‌te‌e) for David Baron.

> ---------------------------------
> Decision
>
> ----
> Regarding the proposal to obsolete these Recommendations, my
> organization:

 * (x) supports republishing these Recommendations as Obsolete
Recommendations.
 * ( ) does not support to republish these Recommendations as Obsolete
Recommendations for the reasons included below [Formal Objection].
These are the Recommendations my organization supports as Obsolete
Recommendations, for the following reasons:

> Other Comments
>
> ----
> Please add here any other comments you have.

Comments:

> These answers were last modified on 12 September 2018 at 22:23:15 U.T.C.
> by David Baron

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/101147/widgets-obs-2018-08/ until 2018-09-27.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer