[wbs] response to 'Call for Review: Shapes Constraint Language (SHACL)'

From: Dean Allemang via WBS Mailer <sysbot+wbs@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 16:03:02 +0000
To: public-new-work@w3.org
The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Call for Review:
Shapes Constraint Language (SHACL)' (Advisory Committee) for Working
Ontologist LLC by Dean Allemang.

Regarding the "Shapes Constraint Language (SHACL)" specification, the
reviewer  supports publication as a W3C Recommendation as is.

The reviewer's organization:
   - expects to use products conforming to this specification.

Comments about products related to these specifications:
   I provide consulting to enterprises and constortia for managing ontology
development and publication.  We plan to use SHACL for modeling (possibly
for publication of our standards), but certainly for validation of our
models.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/shacl/ until 2017-07-06.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer